Open Enrollment

1.) Student is currently enrolled at a district outside of one of our four associate schools. Student may remain enrolled with their current district and attend GCC. Apply to GCC and submit transcript.

2.) Student is currently home schooled. Student will attend GCC for lab only and remain homeschooled for academics. Apply to GCC and complete an open enrollment form, provided by GCC. 

3.) Student is currently homeschooled and wishes to attend GCC for lab and academics. Apply to GCC, submit a transcript, and enroll in district of residence in order to receive a diploma.