Field Trip Request Form
Directions file upload (optional):
Estimated Mileage (Round Trip):
Purpose of Field Trip (Method of follow-up to determine educational value of trip):
Meal Stop Plan:
This Trip is:
GUIDELINES FOR FIELD TRIP
1. Students are to dress like professionals. Some of the businesses and industries students visit could be future employers. Male dress should be: dress slacks and sports shirts; NO GYM SHOES and NO HATS. Female dress should be: skirts with blouse, dress, or pantsuits; NO GYM SHOES and NO HATS.
2. After each field trip, the bus is to be cleaned.
3. State law prohibits consumption of any food or beverage on a school bus or school vehicle.
4. All appropriate forms, itinerary, list of students, contact phone numbers, etc. must be in order before the bus/van leaves the campus. COPIES ARE TO BE LEFT IN THE DISTRICT OFFICE WITH THE SECRETARY. All teachers are required to file the original signed copies of release forms in student's permanent record in the guidance office.
5. Field trip sponsor must have a cell phone while on trip; if you don't possess a cell phone, see Front Office Secretary.