- = High School Diploma or Equivalent
- = Ability to operate institutional food operation equipment and carry out general instructions.
- = Maintain a record free of criminal violations that would prohibit school employment.
- = Comply with drug-free workplace rules, board policies, and administrative guidelines/procedures.
- = Meet all mandated health screening requirements
(e.g., a negative tuberculosis test, etc.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- = Prepare foods as assigned by following standardized recipes and assuring sufficient quantity.
- = Demonstrate recommended methods of measuring and weighing ingredients; serves correct food portions.
- = Follow prescribed rules of sanitation in the
preparation of food.
- = Assure the food and supplies are stored
- = Follow proper food preparation safety standards.
- = Operate equipment (e.g., P.O.S. meat slicer, food mixer, steam tables, ovens, steam cooker, dishwasher, electric fry pan, etc.) and provide proper care.
- = Serve prepared meals to students participating
in the School Lunch Program.
- = Assist in maintaining dining room and kitchen equipment in a clean and sanitary manner following Health Department regulations; defrost and clean walk-in freezers; wash tables, clean meat slicers, stoves, oven, etc., according to approved standards.
- = Report accidents and potential hazards to
- = Assist with delivery and storage of food and
- = Demonstrate regular and predictable attendance.
- = Work as a team member, and develop a positive
rapport with students.
PART-TIME STNA PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR
Grant Career Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Grant Career Center in Bethel, Ohio is seeking a candidate to fill the position of part-time STNA Instructor for its 75-hour Nurse Assistant Training Program.
Candidate must be an RN with two years of geriatric or chronic care experience, defined as employment in a long-term care facility, home health agency, hospital providing care to the chronically ill, or other long-term care settings, or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a minimum of two years’ nursing experience employed in a skilled nursing facility/nursing home. Must be detail-oriented, possess leadership qualities, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates with an active TTT (Train the Trainer) certificate
are preferred, but not required.
Applicant must be available to instruct during daytime hours,
but flexibility to work day or evening hours in the future would be ideal.
Please forward documents for consideration to:
Susan Hakel, Director of Curriculum and Adult Education
Grant Career Center
718 W. Plane Street
Bethel, OH 45106
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.