How do I register for part-time classes?
- Register by Mail: Mail application is convenient and recommended. Complete an application form downloaded from this site. Mail the completed form and payment, check or money order for the full amount of the class made out to Grant Career Center and sent to: 718 W. Plane Street, Bethel, OH 45106.
- Need to drop off a payment and/or registration after hours? We now have a secure drop box that you can use for this purpose, located to the right side of the main entrance doors.
- Register in Person: Stop by the Adult Education Office. Office hours are: M - Thurs., 8:30 - 4:30 p.m., and Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (Summer hours may vary)
- Pay with a credit card using
How do I register for full-time classes?
- To register for a full-time program, make an appointment with a financial aid administrator, call (513) 734-6222, Option #6.