Thanks to a grant supplied by the Appalachian Regional Commission, The Keith W. Boys Conference Center is a valuable resource for business and industry and for educational endeavors throughout our area.
Features of the Conference Center:
- Command control podium with computer, DVD, VCR, Softboard, CD and other combinations
- Full access to the Internet
- Twenty-five station computer resource lab
- Customization of continuing education needs
Grant Career Center allows all of these resources to you for a nominal fee of:
- $50 per day-use of the conference center room
- $50 per day-use of the computer resource lab
All fees are subject to additional charges for staff preparation and overtime, materials used, etc.
For more information regarding scheduling, fees and additional resources call Grant Career Center at 513.734.6222.